- COLORS popular show Naagin is gearing up for the wedding sequence of Ritki Raheja aka Arjun Bijlani and snake woman Shiavnya aka Mouni Roy
- As the preparation have begun in full swing, all the rituals like sangeeta, mehendi and wedding were plan on a grand scale
- For the mehendi ceremony like every bride Mouni Roy had to put mehendi on her hands but due to time constraint she couldn’t apply henna
- She knew that her skin is allergic to tattoo mehendi but still applied it as she wanted to look real bride
- But this didn’t go well with her very sensitive skin as she got allergic to the tattoo mehendi
- She got rashes on the hands and had to immediately remove the tattoo
- A source from the Naagin set also revealed that she had to rush to the doctor as her skin is very sensitive
- But as a dedicated actor she continued shooting despite her allergy and gave a perfect shot!